Bruce and Brown is currently recruiting children of all ages. Please read the following carefully before applying:
- We only take on babies and children who live within a comfortable commute to London
- Castings and shoots can be very last minute so flexibility is vital
- It must be a parent, legal guardian or a registered chaperone taking the child to shoots
- Castings take place after school (for school aged children) but shoots take place during school time, you must be happy for your child to miss school for shoots
- Bruce and Brown is a sole rep agency across photographic, commercial, film & TV work
- We do not charge any joining fees and we do not require a portfolio. Beware of scammers/fraudulent ‘portfolio’ companies – we will NEVER request any kind of payment from new applicants and all correspondence will come from an @bruceandbrown email address.
To apply, please email email@example.com with the following information
- child’s date of birth
- Home address
- a contact number
- at least 4 recent, clear images no larger than 1mb (no hats, face paint, dummies)
- child’s height measurement (heel to top of head)
We will endeavour to get back to successful applicants within 6 weeks; unfortunately we are not able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Please note we do not accept postal applications or walk-ins.